GTG: Speaking Engagements
If you attended a presentation already, please provide us feedback with this Quick Survey. Thank you.
Bill Lauto Communicates on Sustainability Truth
If you are an organization, university, non-profit, business, corporation, or a government department, please Email anytime for additional information on availability of presentations and topics. Our Presentations and Workshops support excellent relations for members, employees, students and the public. For more Information and details about this, please visit our Planned & Previous Presentations page. Thank you.
Just One Example of Speaking Presentations: Living A More Sustainable Life
If you are an organization, university, school, non-profit, business or corporation, and want more information on our presentations that support excellent relations for members, employees, students and the public. Please CLICK HERE. Thank you.
To request Speaker information please use our Submit Form
Living a more sustainable life comes down to our own choices and our ability to implement realistic actions that together make a substantial difference in our energy usage and environmental footprint. This lecture will present a variety of energy and environmental facts that together, will save us money and reduce our energy consumption by an average of 75 percent. All this will result in a positive impact on our future and all without sacrificing our lifestyles. Mr. Lauto himself, lives in an ultra efficient house without omitting any comforts and the house is a NET Zero operation for electricity consumption.
The prevailing individual, business and political attitudes will be addressed and discussed in order to reveal positive solutions. Each of us must start in our homes, then our workplaces, from corner stores to corporations, and finally reaching the people we elect. The presentation’s approach shows how all three Fronts (Individual/Business/Government) can work together on the same team.
• Teach sustainable and money saving actions to take in our own homes
• Present procedures for moving businesses toward a deeper shade of green
• Discuss techniques for encouraging corporations to work toward sustainable goals
• Provide politicians with data and truth that will prompt them to take action with real solution legislation
• Present ways to use media and Public Relations to garner positive attention
• Provide open continuous dialogue through Blogs and Social Media for communicating and sharing knowledge that results in implementation