Yet, we all can fall victim to the many quandaries of life. We all make excuses not to do things like composting, change to an energy saving light bulb, and write to our representatives in Congress. I myself have recently failed to present a new Going True Green blog posting since November 2014. However, in my defense, I was still working hard to improve what I do and help make a difference. Please allow me to share what I concluded last year.
We were voted TOP Green Living Blog in 2014 by eCollegeFinder and I was asking questions, many questions, to learn and confirm details about:
- Sustainable Furniture: From reclaimed wood to the manufacturing of the furniture!
- Fracking: Some States now have placed a ban on Fracking!
- Photovoltaic Panels: How to produce electricity from FREE sunlight with a payback!
- New Heating Systems: Producing heat and domestic hot water with a 95% efficient unit!
My efforts and goals for this New Year are to present:
- More Going True Green blog postings!
- Create a new Going True Green blog category called What We Waste!
- Commence the first of our On-Line Going True Green classes!
- Finish writing my book that tells untold stories about saving time, money, energy, and our environment.
The bottom line is that all of us must set our “bar” as high as we can see, so we can be a vanguard!
Happy and Blessed New Year to us all.
Bill Lauto, GTG
Environmental Scientist at
Contribute your comments!