Announcing Our First Money and
World Saving Inter-Active On-Line Workshop!
- Why we need to STOP buying water in plastic bottles!
- How much money stopping can save!
- How much drinkable water do we really have for survival?
You will not be tested by me, but life may test your grandchildren.
Can you teach them what they need to know?
Learn how to save Money, Health, Water and our World.
Learn about water pollutants; recycling and waste of plastic bottles; why buying bottled water pollutes the environment and wastes your money; healthier alternatives to bottled water; impact water bottles have on the environment
We have all polluted our waters, think about it:
- Do you buy water in plastic bottles?
- Have you ever dropped one piece of litter anywhere?
- Have you ever used chemical fertilizer?
- Do you use man made cleaners?
- Do you use toilet paper that has a color?
Contaminated water and levels of toxins are more of a concern now then ever before. Why? Because we know more about what is in our water than ever before. Today's equipment is sensitive enough to detect very low levels of compounds and chemicals. Our concern is justified because the following traces of toxin have been recently found in our water: Ibuprofen, Naproxen, anti-epileptic and anti-anxiety drugs to name a few Pharmaceutical chemicals. We have already been aware of what may be in old pipes, such as in-organics leaching from rust, copper or lead. In addition, build ups of organics can create an estuary-like environment supporting the life of pathogens such as E.coli.
Unfortunately, issues do not stop there. Our underground drinking water tables are becoming low as more and more people pump water out of the ground and there really isn't an equal amount of RECHARGE back into the ground anymore. Now let us build another "parking lot" and pave over more ground with an end result of more polluted Recharge of water into our Waterways.
Our underground drinking water tables are also infiltrated day after day with:
- Acid Rain derived from air pollution
- Toxic Waste from land fills
- Chemical spills from Industry
- Salt water from oceans near our shores
- Gasoline from old leaking tanks at closed down gas stations
- Nitrates, Pesticides, and Fertilizers from farms
- Chlorine and Fluoride from Municipal Water Treatment
- Human waste from individual houses with Septic tanks
THE SOLUTION IS NOT BOTTLED WATER… THE SOLUTION IS US AND THE KNOWLEDGE WE SHARE!
TAKE OUR WATER WORKSHOP, IF NOT FOR YOURSELF OR THE WORLD, AT LEAST FOR YOUR GREAT GRAND KIDS.
Visit our Lifetime Membership program for details, online class about water is available to all members. Please use the GTG Membership Link above to become a member or sign in if you are already a GTG Lifetime member. Thank you.
International Sustainability and Energy Consultant
Contribute your comments!