These compact fluorescents are ideal for homes, commercial, industrial, retail, restaurants and hotel environments. Home owners can call the Light Bulb Hot Line number at: 1-516.822-BULB (2852) for facts and ordering information.
All businesses can also call to request a professional energy audit and evaluation to see if the Earth Lights can help save as much as 76% on energy costs! The breakdown of the facts are below:
- Earth Light's 18 watts provides the same amount of light as a 75 watt standard bulb
- Earth Lights last up to 13 times longer
- Earth Lights produce the same warm tone light as standard light bulbs
- Earth Lights have excellent color rendering properties
- Earth Lights fit into standard light bulb sockets
- Earth Lights Reduce maintenance costs, both labor and costs for replacement bulbs
Our Environment also gets amazing help from Earth Lights due to these Earth Light bulbs using 76% less electricity. They dramatically reduce the amount of toxic emissions released into our atmosphere from burning fossil fuels in power plants. The breakdown of the facts are below.
Click the Charts on the left to enlarge
Change one standard bulb to a SL*18 watt Earth Light and save:
- 500 pounds of coal
- Up to 1500 pounds of greenhouse gas that contributes to a changing climate making parts of our world warmer
- An estimated 20 pounds of Acid Rain producing emissions
Change 75 watt floods to Earth Light's 18 watt flood (same light level output)
- Change 33 Floors of lights; Kilowatt rate at 16 cents
- Costs to buy and install new Earth Lights: $225,000.00
- Savings on Electric Costs in 1 Year: $750,000.00
- Payback on Investment: Less than 4 months!
The Earth Lights should last my client at least two years, thus the second year will clear a total savings of over three quarters of a million dollars!
Updated Blog Post - Article to Published on Light Bulb Hotline to GoingTrueGreen.com
Bill Lauto, at GoingTrueGreen.com
International Sustainability and Energy Consultant
Contribute your comments!