Case AND Point: See PAINT VS TREES GTG blog post on 5/31/2018.
Well, now we have the infamous minds of many politicians across our nation doing more harm than good to our environment. Multiple moves toward destroying our environment are being set up by our uneducated elitist leaders. Let us just look at a more complete evaluation of just a few... This is Part One of a Four Part Series
Facts Being Omitted:
- Gas stoves and ovens are more efficient than Electric powered stoves and ovens.
- With electronic ignition for Gas cooking, there is immediate heat that is controlled far better, thus cooking faster.
- Electricity for electric stoves will come from Utility companies.
- Utility Companies will be burning Gas and a more polluting fuel known as Oil to make the extra electricity.
- Utility companies burning more Gas or Oil to meet demand will put more pollutants into our environment.
- America's antiquated GRID will fail with everything being switched to electric power.
- Electric cooking has a higher cost compared to cooking with Natural Gas.
- Utility companies make more money for the electricity... For example, with a Gas Clothes Dryer costing .25 cents to dry clothes, when compared to an electric dryer doing the same job, the electric cost would be $1.00. A 75% Increase!
- Professional chefs only use gas stoves. The restaurant industry and patrons will suffer with higher electric bills.
- Who benefits from the Law making Gas Stoves OUTLAWS? (It is NOT us or our environment)
- What are the utilities doing with all the extra money they will make?
- Is there an "under the table" deal between the utilities and the politicians?
- Will there be kick-backs to political campaigns from utilities?
- Where is American ingenuity with the REAL SOLUTION - Hydrogen Fuel Cells running off of water to make clean energy on demand, such as the Fuel Cells used on our Space Shuttles since 1981?
A MUST READ: Process Of Energy Progression
Bill Lauto, at GoingTrueGreen.com
International Sustainability and Energy Consultant
Contribute your comments!